Summer is here and its time to put your best forward in trendiest #outfits that are easy on skin keeping the warm weather in mind. From opting light layering to avoid sun burn to mixing and matching can add some #fashion quotient in your daily wear #dressing_style, experts say.
Rajesh Jain, Business Head of brand Rangriti and designer Sumona Parekh doles out tips on how one can glamourise their summer outfits keeping scorching sun.
* Go loud this summer, by incorporating colour in your wardrobe. Add some cheer to your dull days with bright coloured clothes.
* Start a process of mix and match of top with the bottoms, you may pair a print top for solid pants or a solid top for a print skirt.
* Surprise people with this dash of awesomeness. Mixing and matching of scarves, dupattas and sober dress adds a dash of confidence to one's personality. A great way to wear a scarf or dupatta if you have two contrasting colours that can go well with the pastel colour dress.
* Light layers with natural fabrics can be a wonderful way to beat the heat during summer. Go for asymmetrical jacket over a tunic and palazzos for instant chic. Asymmetrical cuts remain popular this year.
* For the cool casual look this summer you may pair Indie top of kurti with slim fit pants or a short kurti with floral Plazzo.
* One can also pair a long straight kurta with slim fit pants or short kurtas with jeans to create own style this season.
* Sharp shoulder blades are still in fashion trends this summer too. Invest in a strapless blouse or get yourself a peasant top to get into sultry summer mode and let a bronzed look keep you head and shoulders above the rest.
Post a Comment