Opt for long flowy #tops and empire line dresses to hide your #tummybulge, say experts.
Bhavya Chawla, Chief Stylist at Voonik, and Karieshma Sarnaa and Amrita KM, fashion designer, Shopotox, share some hacks to hide tummy bulge.
* Long, flowy tops: Flowy, long tops can be a saviour as they're designed in a way that ensures that the outfit doesn't cling to any part of your body, thus they can be good to camouflage your tummy bulge.
* Empire line dresses: They are designed in such a way that they flow outward from the waist down. They are also comfortable to wear during the summer heat.
* Say yes to mid-rise jeans: Mid-rise jeans tuck in the tummy bulge thus avoiding unwanted muffin tops created around the waistline.
* Avoid colour blocking: Go for monochromatic look or wear shades and tints of the same hue.
* Layering: Opt for light layers, light fabrics like mul, linen and others to be worn as long vests, and capes.
* Avoid waist belts: Waist belts defines your bust and waist line so avoid that for some time till the time you don't get back in shape.
* Pair your midis right: Midi skirts with collared shirts leaving two top buttons unbuttoned looks chic. Else wear it with a scooped neck top.