Choosing the right outfit for your formal meetings is important as it contributes to boosting your confidence in the workplace. Stay aligned with #latestfashiontrends by opting for trending patterns and right color apt for summers.
Ritesh Srivastava, CEO at Elitify and Akshay Narvekar, Founder at Bombay Shirt Company, have listed must-have patterns for formal shirts for men this summer:
* Contrast panel formal shirt: A crisp contrast panel formal shirt in a subtle palette of grey, blue or soft pink is one of the trending and versatile style when it comes to formal dressing. The minimal sharp line in contrasting color on cuffs, placket, and collar gives an edgy yet sophisticated look.
* Pinstripe shirt: A classic combination of white and blue in pinstripes is one of the smartest options for formal meetings. This pattern is timeless and can give a confident look when teamed with black trousers and a pair of brogues.
* Tiny dotted formal shirt: A dotted shirt in rich tones of navy blue, burgundy, maroon or bottle green is quite the trend among millennials. Tiny white dots render a dynamic yet robust styling essence making a distinctive style statement.
* Printed shirts: Eccentric and abstract printed shirts are the latest trends in men’s formal wear. Men feel comfortable wearing printed shirts to work and gone are the days when printed shirts were labelled as a party-wear. Dynamic prints like leaf and floral, abstract, polka dots, brick print patterns etc. add up to make a statement personality. Simply glide on a cotton or a satin printed shirt to work and make a style statement with elegance.
* Striped shirts: Striped shirts are a common choice for men from every age group, youth or elders; any man would have striped shirts in his wardrobe. A striped shirt may not be as flexible as a plain shirt but it brings about a change from the everyday monotonous solid shirts. Interesting blend of colours like bottle green, multi-coloured, lavender, peach etc. are perfect this season to break the monotony. You can pair up a striped shirt with trousers or even denim for a casual day out.
* Solid coloured shirts: The risk-free and undying trend for formals shirts are solid coloured shirts. A classic white shirt is an essential outfit in your wardrobe paired with a detailed collar and cuff style that can make or break a personality/image.